Friday, November 25, 2011

I'm going to DIE!


Don't panic, folks, it's a mnemonic!  Lol   DIE = Do It Everyday!  :o)  I'm guessing you might have a passing interest in what the hell I'm talking about therefore I will define "it" for you so brace yourself for a rush of cheesiness....

"It" is...
  • making MY art, MY way, without apology
  • taking no prisoners
  • letting rip
  • breaking old habits, making new habits
  • not believing the doubters
  • taking risks 
  • changing, growing, learning
  • embracing life NOW
  • celebrating the madness
Yeah, yeah, you get the picture... I make no apology.  :o)

6 comments:

emhowl said...

What a relief! I've DT121.

artfulzebra said...

Ooh, yay! ;o) I could have done more (as ever!) but shall we post tomorrow/this week? ;o)

artmixter said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy, Go Marian!

magicaldiva said...

a good resolution!

friv 8 said...

I feel that your perspective is deep and everything is pretty good given the perceptions and opinions logic together.

RS Gold said...


FIFA 15 Coins,just take a look here FIFA 15 Coins,you will take fancy with this site all along. Welcome to buy FIFA Coins in our store through following: http://www.fifa15online.co.uk/