Saturday, December 30, 2006

ATCs

I haven't felt the urge to make any ATCs for a good while but I recently signed up for a swap being hosted on my Yahoo group on the theme of New year/resolutions/new beginnings. This evening I thought I'd crack on with them nice and early and here they are:



I picked up some foil from the scrapstore before Crimble, different colours from the usual gold and silver - a glorious pink, a green and a turquoisey blue. I used the pink and blue on these but as usual the scanner doesn't do them justice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neat artwork! I got so excited when I saw the left one. I have designed the rubber stamp you used and every time I see someone using "my" stamps I get all excited.

cheers,
nea (from Ink and the Dog / Paper Artsy)

artfulzebra said...

Thanks, Nea, I love your stamps! :o) I'm so pleased you decided to keep your eBay shop open! I have a number themed deco to work in and that stamp is going to be perfect on it! ;o)

Maz