Sunday, March 05, 2006

Altered Ring


I was rummaging about in a bag of stuff for a bric a brac stall that someone had dumped in the Junior Church cupboard this morning when I came across a day glo yellow/green chunky plastic ring. I popped it on my little finger and became rather attached to it! So, in a spare 20 minutes before rehearsal this afternoon I altered it and this is the result! Difficult to get a decent scan but you'll get the idea hopefully! She looks a bit unintentionally Statue of Libertyesque but I adore her already and will be wearing her at every opportunity! Great fun!! ;-)

4 comments:

primdollie said...

oh now aren't you the stylish altered art queen for the day!!! very tres chic!!! I just love it and the colors are great!!! too fun!!!! wish I could think of things like that!!!
big hugs Linda

artfulzebra said...

THanks, Linda, "stylish altered art queen" indeed! You've made my day! LOL I had a bit of a wobble on the self esteem front yesterday and when this idea popped into my head I just HAD to do it for myself and I'm so pleased I did! Such a little thing but it perked me up no end! :-)
Maz x

Kari said...

Cool, now where did I put that giant diamond I have round here somewhere??

Kari x

Jill said...

There's no stopping you is there :O)...wonderful!

xxx