Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Altered Spoon


This a birthday present for the same friend. We had an altered cutlery challenge on my Yahoo group and I came up with the idea of "Quote Spoons - to stir your life with" but didn't actually manage tofind time to do any of them for the challenge! Anyway, this is my first effort and I'm quite pleased with it. ;-) Not a great scan as the light bounced off the bowl of the spoon! I have seven more of these cute little spoons to play with - junk shop find for £1 ages ago which I couldn't resist but knew I'd find a use for! LOL What do you think?

6 comments:

Artygal/Lalheg said...

super cute

artfulzebra said...

Thanks. :-)

M x

Jill said...

fantastic Maz....I look forward to seeing the rest in your Etsy shop...great idea!

artfulzebra said...

So will I! :-D Thanks!

M x

Kari said...

I remember you saying you were going to do these and now I see them, I think they are a fantastic idea and Ithink this one is gorgeous!

Kari x

artfulzebra said...

Thanks, Kari. ;-) I shall be interested to see what everyone at book groups thinks of them this evening, especially the birthday girl!

M x