Thursday, April 03, 2008

Church Art Day

On Sunday FenVAC held an art day at a local church which is looked after by The Churches Conservation Trust. I couldn't stay very long as I had to be at a rehearsal but I had a great morning there and I thought I'd share some of my fave photos from those I took. ;o) It was a glorious day (although the weather forecast was for rain!) and the members who came along spent time sketching and painting and generally having a convivial time!

















Apart from taking photos, I did some sketching and also painted an acrylic! Although I use acrylic paints alot I don't actually paint with them as such so this was a first for me! I really enjoyed it and this is the end result:

3 comments:

sharon young said...

What lovely pics,I like the third one down particularly. You look like you had a nice sunny day for it. Your painting is lovely, very reflective, I thought.

artfulzebra said...

Thanks, Sharon. ;o) I like that pic too, think it's the lovely shadows.

Maz x

Los Angeles Energy Audit said...

This was a lovely bloog post