Sunday, January 07, 2007

2006 Review

I've shamelessly stolen this idea from my friend, Kari. :o) On her blog http://www.inkytinker.typepad.com/ Kari reviewed her art work for 2006 and posted some pics of some of it. So, I thought I'd have a look through my artwork for this past year as well. I started off by looking through all my scans and totting up what I'd created. I then had to sit down with a very stiff drink! I was stunned at the total! LOL This is just SOME of my output for 2006:
  • 51 ATCs
  • 7 greetings cards
  • 86 collages
  • 54 art journal spreads
  • 28 assemblages
  • 34 deco spreads
  • 46 altered book spreads
  • 5 entire altered books
  • 93 chunky book pages and
  • 7 other pieces that don't fit any of the above categories!

That lot totals 411 pieces of art! Bearing in mind that I don't scan everything I make and I also have artwork that I took digital photos of rather than scanning and they aren't included, I reckon I could be looking at near on 500 pieces of art which has absolutely floored me!! Anyway, while I pull myself together, here's some of my fave pieces from 2006:

No comments: