Saturday, September 03, 2011

Easing in...

Day 3 of the 30 Days of Get Your Art On and I feel like my whole being is exhaling and going ahhhhhhhhhh... ;o)  I think my hiatus may be over, I cannot articulate it sufficiently but something is definitely shifting inside me and it's not indigestion!  lol 

So, as promised, some pics of the brooch experiment from yesterday...

Brooch of stretched video tape and red wire
Side view
Close up

Bit of digital manipulation!
And part of an art journal page from this evening...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you articulated it well - i feel that shifting too - i only hope it lasts lol.

I love the tape brooch - i think i would wear it on my head - could double as a fascinator methinks - or am i just being foolish ;).

I think this challenge has rekindled not only our individual creativity but that of community, or so it feels, the mutual support and encouragement - all good stuff.
Jill x

artfulzebra said...

Not at all foolish, I confess I have had fascinator leanings for ages! ;oD Not just with vid but also that indestructible packing tape stuff too. I might just have to have a day of fascinator fiddling now... ;oD

Yes, it's good to feel connected again. ;o)