Friday, September 09, 2011


Soooo, the metal tags are progressing... yesterday I cut them all out, trimmed them to within an inch of their lives and swore my way through getting the holes perfectly finished.


This afternoon I wielded some colour and painted the little poppets, I wetted the watercolour paper first and then sprinkled over dry Brusho powder in brilliant red, black and turquoise.



In my usual thrifty way the mountboard I used to paint the tags on is destined for another project.  ;o)


And, lastly, you can't beat a dirty artist's hand photo!  ;o)  Or do I mean the dirty hand of an artist?  Lol

It's been nine days since the start of 30 Days of Get Your Art On and I've so enjoyed getting back in the studio, getting my head down and doing, yay!  ;o)  I do, however, feel that this week has just been about easing myself back into the regularity of daily doings so all I can say is roll on the next 21 days!  ;o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prominent ranges for women encompass any Mademoiselle and also In-Between Dress in. fake chanel An individual during the different introductions meant for 2012 includes yellow jewelry Chanel observe that could be a natural part of your J12 path. dior outlet The gynaecoid see has got learned love with well-heeled fashionistas around the globe. The employment of ceramic colourings overly mainly because interesting meets such as yellow sapphires happen to be most of the wonderful meets Chanel is certainly together with to the pieces to make him or her a good high quality together with entertaining device to your masculine or simply girlfriend who's got all the things. rolex replica The main collection of Franck Muller pieces was initially specially designed during 1984 anytime she engineered any Tourbillion wrist watch. rolex replica Any Tourbillion would be a instrument which had been primarily put to use during pocket sized pieces that will negate the result for gravity. The difficulty was initially wrapped up by just making any escapement the next revolving skeleton.