Friday, September 09, 2011


Soooo, the metal tags are progressing... yesterday I cut them all out, trimmed them to within an inch of their lives and swore my way through getting the holes perfectly finished.


This afternoon I wielded some colour and painted the little poppets, I wetted the watercolour paper first and then sprinkled over dry Brusho powder in brilliant red, black and turquoise.



In my usual thrifty way the mountboard I used to paint the tags on is destined for another project.  ;o)


And, lastly, you can't beat a dirty artist's hand photo!  ;o)  Or do I mean the dirty hand of an artist?  Lol

It's been nine days since the start of 30 Days of Get Your Art On and I've so enjoyed getting back in the studio, getting my head down and doing, yay!  ;o)  I do, however, feel that this week has just been about easing myself back into the regularity of daily doings so all I can say is roll on the next 21 days!  ;o)

No comments: