Thursday, December 16, 2010

Advent-urous Artists Day 16


I was recently pointed in the direction of Blipfoto by my lovely friend, Elizabeth and have been posting my daily (well, ok, not quite daily but there are only a few days I've missed so far!) photo for a couple of weeks now.  It's a lovely place to waste a few hours of your life away and I love catching up with what folk are blipping about.  Today I blipped the above photo of a book I started reading this morning inspired by this blog post.  I love books and reading and of late have been trying to read a bit more but a book a week??  Wow!  I'm a Goodreads person too so if you knock about on there too, do come and find me, I'm sadly lacking in friends on there!  lol  I plan to read more in 2011 but whether I'll manage a book a week remains to be seen!  ;oD  

Check out Rob and Ric on their blogs today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Blipping... Blipfoto all new to me, thanks for sharing I will find out more.. x