Saturday, December 04, 2010

Advent-urous Artists Day 4

And Lovely is the Rose by Marian Savill
Photo by Rob Morris
Yesterday saw me selling my wares for the last time at Lakenheath Air Base.  I sold the piece pictured above while I was there.  Rob and I have been concessionaires on the base for a year now but our contracts aren't being renewed for next year.  It's certainly been an interesting experience!  It's always good to get out and about and meet folk, get their reactions and comments on my work.  Mostly I've met some lovely people who have been very complimentary and I've sold a fair bit of jewellery as well as some wall hanging assemblage pieces.  I'm glad I gave it a shot but I don't think it's the place for me.  I'm looking forward to moving forward looking for new venues to sell my work at.  Any suggestions welcome!  ;o)

Hop over to Rob's blog for some horsey talk and to Ric's blog for some audio book talk.  ;o)

No comments: